4th Annual Plexon Neurophysiology Workshop
The workshop is now closed.
A big thank you to all workshop attendees for making this year’s Workshop a complete success. We look forward to seeing you and your colleagues at next year's Workshop.
April 29 – May 2, 2013 (Welcome reception April 29, Distributor Day May 3)
It is time again for the industry’s most notable hands-on workshop – now with three full days of instruction plus a welcome reception the night before and a social event! Plexon will once again be hosting a once-a-year opportunity to hear tips from leading researchers, and work one-on-one with technical support and developers to learn techniques for acquiring and analyzing data faster and more accurately than ever.
- Welcome reception: Monday evening, April 29 at 6:00pm
- Workshop: April 30–May 2, all day, each day
- Distributor Day: Friday, May 3 until 1:00pm
The DoubleTree Hotel Campbell Centre
Dallas, Texas, USA
The Workshop format couples researchers from well-respected labs sharing their techniques with formal exercise-based instruction led by Plexon’s technical personnel.
- OmniPlex® Neural Data Acquisition System Workshop
- CinePlex® Behavioral Research System Workshop
- MAP Neural Data Acquisition System Workshop
- PlexBright® Optogenetic Stimulation System Workshop
- Rodent & Primate Electrode (with U- & V-probes) Workshops
- PlexStim™ Electrical Stimulation System Workshop
- Offline Sorter™ Workshop
- NeuroExplorer® Workshop
- New Product Innovation Discussions