4th Annual Plexon China Regional Neurophysiology Workshop
The workshop is now over. Congratulations to Hong Kong Plexon Limited, and thank you to all participating researchers! Check back for information regarding next year’s workshop.
- July 18 - 20, 2016
Capital Medical University
Who Should Attend
- Those considering the purchase of Plexon equipment
- Those new to a lab that uses Plexon equipment
- Those upgrading from one Plexon system to another
- Those wanting to learn how to become faster and more efficient when using Plexon equipment
- Those seeking to expand their understanding of the equipment’s capabilities and functionality
- Those supporting others using Plexon equipment
The Workshop format couples researchers from well-respected labs sharing their techniques with formal exercise-based instruction led by the Hong Kong Plexon technical personnel.
- Neural Data Acquisition Workshop: The OmniPlex® System
- Behavioral Research Workshop: The CinePlex® System
- Optogenetic Stimulation Workshop: The PlexBright™ System
- Rodent & Primate Electrode (with U- & V-Probes) Workshops
- Electrical Stimulation Workshop: The PlexStim™ System
- Offline Sorter™ Workshop
- NeuroExplorer® Workshop
- New Product Innovation Discussions
Workshop registration includes the following
- Two full days of instruction
- Lunch for both days
- Training from Plexon subject matter experts
- Presentations with practical tips from respected researchers
- A full binder of exercise materials and supporting documents
Workshop registration is free for up to two registrants per research laboratory using Plexon equipment, RMB800 for each additional registrant, and RMB1600 for any non-Plexon equipment user.
For More Information and Registration
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may call +86-10-8285-9655+86-10-8285-9655 for more information.